Student Leadership Team
7th - 10th Grade Students
The Student Leadership Program is an incredible opportunity to serve your community and be challenged to grow in your leadership abilities. Student Leaders work alongside Summer Staff to implement camp programming and ensure that Parkview Kids Camp is the safest, most engaging experience possible. Student Leaders lead worship, run games, welcome campers, serve sno-cones and so much more.
So what are you waiting for? Apply for the Student Leadership Program today!
Parkview Kids Camp is excited to help young leaders grow in their abilities and gain valuable experiences in a safe and fun environment. Each day begins with a Leader Meeting where Student Leaders have the chance to ask questions and be equipped with valuable skills relating to leadership, working with kids, or growing in their faith. Leaders then get to put their training into practice throughout the day as they prepare activities, interact with parents, and build relationships with kids. Student Leaders are critical to the success of camp!
- Student Leaders must be able to attend one of two training sessions (Thursday, June 8, 2023, from 6:00-7:30p or Friday, June 9, 2023, from 10:00a-11:30a).
- All student leaders will be provided with t-shirts for the week as part of their registration fee.
- Camp runs June 12–July 21. No camp the week of July 3-7. Hours are 9:15a–3:30p.
- $45 registration fee per week.
- Extended Care is not available for Student Leaders.